One of the best ways to learn about me is from the work I've done. Below is a collection of links to things I've worked on over the last ten years or so. You'll notice my blogs have languished a bit recently. I've been spending more time on creating and sharing content through Google Sites, Twitter (@falconphysics
), and Google Plus
- Teaching With Technology - My blog focused on technology and education. I started this blog because of MACUL. My first blog post was about the MACUL meeting from 2005
- FLOSScience - I started this blog because I found myself starting to feel an urge to blog about and reflect on my teaching whether it was about technology or not. This one focuses on science education with a strong focus on physics.
- My YouTube Channel - This has become my catch all for all of my videos. It includes videos I use to teach my students as well as videos I've created for professional development.
- Physics of Sports - Here's a collection of high speed videos created for our Physics of Sports Project.
- Physics on MI-Learning - This is a collection of physics videos I made for MI-Learning.
Other Cool Stuff:
- iBooks Stuff - I've been playing a bit with creating custom iBooks for my students as well as programming my physics widgets intended to reproduce labs we do in class. Perfect for a little review or for the absent student.
- DIY Probeware - You can do a lot of cool science with senors you create yourself or by using free software in ways it wasn't intended.
- Arduino in Electronics - This is my electronics course. It is basically the textbook and 90% of all the lecture. It is also available through MI-Learning as an iTunes U course.
- iPad Cohort Site - This is a site I put together to help train teachers at my school to use iPads.
- FLOSScience Site - This is my catch-all for projects I'm working on. It also includes links to material I've put together for a variety of presentations.